AngelVPN for Firestick
AngelVPN is available on Firestick, thus enabling users to enhance their experience. Setting up AngelVPN on Firestick is simple and requires users to follow these simple steps:
- Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
Access the AngelVPN app.
- Scan the QR code via a mobile or tablet with AngelVPN.
- Enter the six-digit code and select Submit.
- Once the process is complete, users can access their AngelVPN account.
- Now, users can freely connect to a VPN server of their choice.
Access the menu on the top left side of the screen.
- Select Profile.
- Select Logout.